Topics to be covered include:
- Cyber security
- Cloud adoption
- Reducing red tape
- Open government
- The impact of SR20
- Business continuity
- Artificial Intelligence
- GDPR post COVID-19
- Interpretation of data
- How do you apply AI to Big Data?
- What does the “new normal” mean?
- Departmental merging / collaboration
- Sustaining the economy with work from onsite
- Getting the balance right between WFH and onsite
- How data informs decision making – Many forms of the truth
- Supply chain management – Not running out of what we need
- Agility – How did we get people working from home so quickly?
- COVID-19 – How did we do and what else are we not prepared for?
- The changing relationship between ministers and civil servants - Who’s really accountable?
- Taking politics out of decision making – Doing what’s needed for the country not a political party
During this meeting, all attendees will be able to share their own experiences and the challenges they are currently facing. In addition, you will then have the opportunity to look at different ways of addressing these problems and an overall look at where we were, where we are and what needs to be done to get to where we need to be.
Job titles in attendance:
- Executive Director
- Chief Financial Officer
- Director of Department
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief / Deputy Chief Executive
- Head of Department (Internal)
- Chief / Deputy Operating Officer
- Director of IT / ICT / IM&T / Information
- Permanent Secretary / Deputy Secretary
Types of organisations:
- Advisory Board
- Executive Agency
- Advisory Committee
- Government Department
What's included in complimentary attendance?
- Full use of the venue
- Access to all presentations
- Accommodation at the venue
- Buffet lunch on main event day
- 3 course dinner on arrival evening
- Access to presentations post event
- Welcome drinks reception at arrival
Ivy Business Centre
0161 537 1699
Excellence In Education
Excellence In Blue Light
Excellence In Healthcare
Excellence In Local Government
Excellence In Central Government
Excellence In Enterprise IT / BI & DM
Website by Premier Web Consultancy