Key topics to be discussed include:
- Partnering in order to deliver economic sustainability
- What needs to be done to make community planning work?
- How to commission and integrate services
- What is the best way to go about implementing, using and maintaining digital communications and mobile working?
- How can information and data analytics help you do more with the same resource?
- Overcoming financial challenges, delivering more with less
- Efficiency models - Where to start? How to stick to it?
- How to make intelligent decisions – What models need to be used?
- How best to communicate with the public and receive feedback
During this meeting, all attendees will be able to share their own experiences and the challenges they are currently facing. In addition, you will then have the opportunity to look at different ways of addressing these problems and an overall look at where we were, where we are and what needs to be done to get to where we need to be.
Job titles in attendance:
- Chief / Deputy Chief Executive
- Chief / Deputy Operating Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Executive Director
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Clinical Information Officer
- Director of IT/ICT/IM&T/Information
- Director of Department
- Head of Department
Types of organisations:
- Health and Social Care Trust
- Central Government Department
What's included in complimentary attendance?
- Accommodation at the Hilton Belfast Temple Patrick Golf & Country Club
- Access to all presentations
- Welcome drinks reception at arrival
- 3 course dinner on arrival evening
- Buffet lunch on main event day
- Full use of the Hilton Belfast Temple Patrick Golf & Country Club
- Access to presentations post event
Ivy Business Centre
0161 537 1699
Excellence In Education
Excellence In Healthcare
Excellence In Pharmaceuticals
Excellence In Local Government
Excellence In Central Government
Excellence In Business Intelligence and Data Management
Website by Premier Web Consultancy